Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are two staples in my house as my husband has a major sweet tooth. After trying various vegan brownie and chocolate chip cookie recipes, we have voted these to be the best, hands down. Even our omnivore co-workers gobble them down and ask for the recipes time and time again.

Rusty's Chocolate Vegan Brownies

I found these on Recipe Zaar a few years ago and they are the best brownies that I have ever had, vegan or not. The secret is in the chips and the applesauce. I use Sunspire's Tropical Source non-dairy chocolate chips, organic applesauce (unsweetened), and Edensoy Chocolate Soy Milk.

Click here for the recipe.


Dreena Burton's Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies

Featured on Everyday Dish TV, these cookies come together in a snap. I use Sunspire's Tropical Source non-dairy chocolate chips in these as well.

Click here for the recipe.

No comments: